I have this uncontrollable urge to intoxicate myself...

9.12.2005

A-Z

From the Daily Show with Jon Stewart (click here for the video):

(Jon Stewart talking to Senior Correspondent Ed Helms regarding Hurricane Katrina)

Stewart: In your judgment, is this the worst crisis this administration has faced?

Helms: Well Jon, as you know, administration fiascos are named alphabetically. As you can see, Katrina is their 11th out of what could be 26 colossal failures. I don't know if you see those last two on the list there, Jon, but by the time "Zero People Left on Earth" rolls along, that "Yam Shortage" will be long forgotten.

(Graphic on screen labeled 'Major Disasters of Bush Administration')

Abu Gharib
Bin Laden
Chalabi
Deficit
Enron
Failure to Find WMDs
Gas Prices
Halliburton
Iraq
John Bolton
Katrina
Locusts
Mars Attacks
North Korea
Osama & Jenna
Pregnancy: Osama & Jenna
Queer Revolt
Rodents of Unusual Size
Syrian War
Tigers
Unicyclists, Nuclear
Voldemort
WWIII
X-Rated Tape: Osama & Jenna
Yam Shortage
Zero People Left on Earth

1 Comments:

Anonymous briana said...

I thought this was bloody hilarious and I'm glad you posted it... I might steal it for my LJ if that's OK...

11:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home